Hey guys! It’s Saturday and I’m here with our weekly wrap-up. I’ve picked six posts for you today, but like always there was a lot of awesome stuff to pick from this week. Some people went all out and published a ton of amazing stuff this week. Here are my picks for this week’s Saturday Reading.
- Are You a Copycat? – Do you ever ask yourself this question? I know I have a few times. You’re reading a blog and someone does something cool you’d like to do on your blog. Someone starts reviewing a product and you buy it and want to review it too. It’s easy to feel like a bit of a copycat and that’s not a good feeling, but Tiffany Dow shares her insights on the topic.
- My Metaphorical Butt Has Been Kicked – I mentioned Tiffany Dow’s butt kicking post this week in an earlier post so I didn’t want to include it in the wrap-up, while it’s still definitely worth reading. The post I’m featuring here instead is by Kathy Robinson and is an awesome example of using advice to analyze your business and where you sit. Don’t just read blog posts, think about how the information can help you grow your business!
- When You Lose Your Business Mojo – Do you ever just feel out of it? Like you can’t get any work done and you don’t know why? I find myself in a bit of a funk from time to time and no doubt you do too. Ruth of The Internet Dream has some tips to help you get over it and get back to what you need to do.
- How to Turn Your Articles Into InfoGraphics – I love infographics. They are a great way to present information, a good infographic adds professionalism to what you are doing, and they are so socially shareable! The problem is that I’m no good with graphics. Bonnie Gean wrote this post to help us figure out how we can make our own infographics. Thanks Bonnie!
- We Don’t Start Where We Want To Be. We Start Where We Are. – Minna has been a huge help lately helping me gain perspective when it comes to my business. One of the big things I struggle with is finding a consistency that leaves enough new content being posted on my blogs without me feeling burned out. In this post she talks looks at Tiffany Dow’s blogging history to help us understand that we need to start where we are, not jump right in and start where others may be.
- 10 Ways to Make Life Good Again – This site is one I haven’t shared here before but it’s amazing. Marc and Angel Hack Life is all about mindset and getting the most out of life. I’ve learned so much about living a happier life in general but a lot of it also applies directly to my business. I chose this post because I’ve noticed that depression and apathy can take someone over quickly when working from home. It’s easy to feel down and beat yourself up too much. Whether you struggle with this or not, head over and check out Marc and Angel!
That’s it for today. I can’t wait to find out what wonderful posts I find this week!
Did I miss any awesome posts that you would have included in the list? Leave a link in the comments!