Mother’s Day has come and gone and I was so busy that I didn’t really get a new case study post up, but I did post a few more bubbles. They’re so quick to write…
Here are the new ones:
- Day 3 on Bubblews
- The Cat Won’t Let Me Get Any Work Done
- My Favorite Place to Get Free Pictures to Use
- Life Without Wheels (or Why I’ll Never Get a Driver’s License)
- There is No Magical Cure for Distraction
- The Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Were a Hit
I’m a little disappointed in my earnings at the bank though…
It’s a nice bit more than last time but what I’m feeling here is that only a few of my posts are getting views after the first day. There are a few that seem to be getting more views each day and those are the ones that are getting a lot of social shares.
On the other hand, it’s pretty easy to post up new bubbles. I’m going to be trying some different things to see which topics get the most responses. It was recently suggested I start doing things like writing a quick bubble about an episode of a TV show I watched and things like that so I’ll give it a shot.
If you want to sign up for Bubblews, click here to sign up and come back and leave a link to your profile in the comment