I saw this post on the Warrior forum earlier from someone talking about things they could have done if they weren’t on WF so much. (I’ll link to the thread at the bottom so you can check it out.)
I did a short post on there talking about why I’ll never regret my time on WF. I was inspired to share a bit more with you guys though.
Now, before you get too far into this, I’m not saying to start spending all of your time on forums, because you DO need to take time for work, but there is no reason to regret the time you spend on a forum.
If I’d spent less time on WF:
- I would have more time for work.
- I would be more likely to focus on one aspect of IM instead of branching out and learning about every method like I do.
- I wouldn’t have bought so many WSOs.
- I wouldn’t be on as many email lists so I would save time going through my emails everyday.
- I wouldn’t spend as much time on Skype talking to people from WF.
- I wouldn’t have met as many great people that I work with everyday.
- I wouldn’t have started my Mastermind group full of amazing people that inspire me to work harder everyday.
- I wouldn’t have learned nearly as much about IM.
- I would never have met that first client that paid me just enough to get started in IM.
- I wouldn’t have a great resource like Warriors for Hire to find designers or writers.
- I wouldn’t have gotten most of the sales I have received on my PLR site.
- I wouldn’t be up on the newest IM trends.
- I would spend all my time working which would just burn me out.
- I wouldn’t be able to help nearly as many people, and I love to help people.
- I wouldn’t have the reputation I have built on WF which will help me any time I release an IM related product.
- I wouldn’t have this huge network of IMers I can reach out to, like I am not to help my friend Cam and his family get through is mother’s cancer. (P.S. Check this out. Buy PLR and help Cam’s family at the same time.)
The list goes on…
Honestly, I wouldn’t be nearly as successful if it wasn’t for the things I learned and the people I met on WF.
In the comments below: (I think this will be a normal thing because I love reading your comments.)
What have you gained by posting on forums, joining mastermind groups, or spending time networking with other marketers? Do you feel like you should have spent more time working and less time socializing with other marketers?
P.S. The thread.