March is coming up and Matt Roe recently posted about this challenge over on his blog.
Traffic is the lifeblood of websites. If no one visits your website, it isn’t doing anything, right?
This challenge is all about being consistent in bringing traffic to your site.
- You must do 5 things each day to bring traffic to your site.
- Social media doesn’t count.
- Forum posting only counts if at least 20 posts are made that day.
You can either do the same 5 things each day or make a list of things to do and pick 5 for each day.
I’ll be promoting this site and I’ll be making a list of traffic generation tasks and completing 5 each day.
My Traffic Generation Tasks:
- Posting on the Warrior Forum with link in signature. (20 posts equals one task.)
- Create a Squidoo lense.
- Post PDF on Scribd.
- Create and submit a press release.
- Create a video for YouTube.
- Create a guest blog post.
In the comments below:
Let me know if you are joining in! Be sure to post on Matt’s blog as well. Let me know you YOU plan on increasing your traffic this month. Got any interesting traffic generation ideas you want to share? I’d love to hear them!
Be sure to check back as well. I’ll be posting one or two times a week to keep you guys updated on my progress.