So… November 1st. Time to reflect on how things went in October and set some goals for this month. This late in the year is also a great time to reflect on you your business has grown this year and where you expect things to go in 2013. My 2013 goals will be an entirely different post.
Through October my goal was blogging more. I didn’t perfectly stick to my schedule but I DID blog a lot more. SquidsPro also grew a lot as did my library of Squidoo lenses. I did a total redesign on my PLR shop and it looks great but I need to get more new PLR added to it.
One of the big issues with online marketing is how easy it is to have too many projects going at once. This month I’m going to create a weekly schedule to stick to. I’ll aim for daily blogging but allow myself one day a week to skip blogging and take a break.
I’m a little disappointed because this month was supposed to be all about Tiffany Dow’s vlogging challenge but my webcam won’t work so I’ve gotta wait for a new one to come in the mail. Going to be late starting on that but I’ll make up for it by continuing past the challenge. I so wanted to vlog in my Halloween costume! Maybe I’ll put it back on for a vlog. lol
So… these will be daily tasks for each day of the week.
Sunday: Keyword Research for Week’s Squidoo Lenses, Squidoo How-To
Monday: PLR Release, Post About Using or Selling PLR
Tuesday: Write PLR
Wednesday: Product Review Post
Thursday: PLR Release, Squidoo How-To
Friday: Write PLR, Post About Writing
Saturday: Product Review Post
I’ll add to and tweak this as necessary. Generally my goals for this month are:
- Release two PLR packs a week.
- At least 6 days of blogging a week.
- Write more about using and selling PLR.
- Post up at least two how-two posts on SquidsPro each week.
- Keep reviewing products. I’m finding my Squid Pro Quo review and moving on to Squidazon over on SquidsPro. I’m still looking for another Squidoo product to review after that. I’m also looking at reviewing a product about creating Amazon sites and I would do that review here. I was thinking about Extreme Review but I’m open to suggestions.
Most of my PLR this month will be about gifts and toys. Today I released a pack on Monster High Dolls.
In the comments below:
What are your goals for this month? Setting aside time to plan and make goals is so important because without a plan it’s easy to get lost and not make any progress.