Hey guys! Here is vlog #10. I know a lot of people are done with the vlogging challenge now that they’ve hit 30 but you’ll be seeing a lot more vlogs from me.
These PLR site issues are driving me mad. I’ve got this big sale going and tons of PLR to release. If I can get it figured out this weekend I’ll release the packs for all of the days that were skipped and leave them discounted for a few extra days so people have a chance to get them.
The power being out was planned by the county but I totally forgot about it and it totally set my entire day back so far that I was behind on everything I had planned. I did get my planning task done yesterday though. It was to find and bookmark video game blogs and sites where I want to start commenting and getting involved with the community.
I woke up to all of the panic about the Squidoo update. It made a few of my lenses look AWFUL! I only have about 70 lenses to fix but I know a few people that have over 1000. I couldn’t image…
I found this software called SquidCrafter that creates great looking product boxes very easily and I reviewed it. The review is in two parts.
Dealing With Stress in Work
I’m usually very good at dealing with stress. I have some simple steps.
- Take a deep breath and calm down.
- Walk away from work for at least 15 minutes.
- When I’m ready to come back, create a very short list of only the most important things I need to do.
- Do those things and nothing else for now. Everything else can wait until these important things are done.
- By the time those first things are done I’ve usually got a handle on myself. If not, I can pick another task or take the rest of the night off to clear my head.
I actually came out of this bout with stress well because while I was away from the computer I was coming up with idea after idea for blog posts! Many were because of things I read in Blogging With John Chow so I’m already enjoying the benefits of having bought the course.
That’s it for me! I’ll see you in tomorrow’s video.
How do you deal when stress threatens to get the best of you?